We are working with a Fine Art Shipping company in New York who are seeking an experienced Art Handler to join the team.
Duties of the role include:
- Handling, moving, and coordinating the storage of art and object.
- Ensuring the safety of both people and property always.
- Checking the condition of the art, and accurate labelling and recording of locations of all property.
- Assisting with the preparation of sales and exhibitions, views, breakdowns and transport of art, liaising with all sale coordinators and other departments when necessary.
- Completing property condition reports and risk assessments.
- Previous experience in handling fine art and great care in handling client’s property.
- Able to lift heavy goods.
- Excellent client service skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and organised.
- Ability to operate a forklift if required.
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Posted: 13 Jul 2021