Our client, a leading Fine Art Auction House in the United States is looking for a Director/Graphic Designer to join their team in Chicago.
The Director/Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing design and branding concepts for digital and print media while working closely with the Vice President of Marketing and other internal Stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be able to uphold the companies existing colour scheme and designs while simultaneously developing and progressing the company’s aesthetic to remain progressive and against the curve.
This role encompasses creativity and strategic artistic development.
- Present design concepts to internal stakeholders and carry out the execution of those projects and embrace any timeline or scope adjustments
- Provide artistic direction to designers and other collaborators
- Develop unique brand identities for internal departments while remaining consistent with company branding and the overall creative vision
- Design printed and digital compositions, such as Direct Mail Brochures, Branded Corporate Materials, Large Graphics, Marketing Campaign Material, Digital Ads and content for all Social Media Profiles
- Design and produce Auction Catalogues from start to finish and utilise images, text, feature pages and other content, all remaining cohesive with the company’s aesthetic and on-brand
- Work closely with colleagues in other departments to ascertain priorities and timelines for projects
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or any related area of Study
- 6+ years of Branding, Print and Digital Design Experience, with additional experience executing projects from concept to delivery
- An established portfolio that demonstrates design skills and work
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop
- Expertise working with MailChimp, Adwords and WordPress
- Experience with website design, digital advertising and Social Media platforms
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment, with additional ability to successfully juggle several projects simultaneously
- Articulate verbal and written communications skills
- A keen interest in the arts
- Experience within the Auction Industry would be advantageous!
Share this vacancy
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Posted: 14 Jul 2021