Are you an experienced Branch Manager looking for a fresh challenge in your career and do you have previous experience of dealing with International moves and relocations?
A highly respected name within the International removals industry is currently seeking an experienced Branch Manager to join their team in the London.
You will be responsible to lead and manage the branch team to achieve revenue, margin and contribution targets. The successful candidate will achieve this through the efficient planning, monitoring and management of the daily operation.
Removals Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Deliver a consistent superior service in line with the company quality standards
- The role will also be responsible for full compliance to Health and Safety and Transport Legislation
- Full responsibility for branch contribution
- Accurate cost reporting e.g. wages, PO’s etc
- Close / sign off all jobs on a weekly basis
- Complete weekly trading report and monthly forecast.
- Proactively manage people, vehicles and materials required to meet the number of moves planned, including staff levels and holidays.
- To conduct customer visits, during and after moves to check on quality of service. Ensure that any shortfalls are fully investigated and managed to conclusion.
- Investigation of claims and complaints.
- Hold monthly branch service meetings.
Required experience for the Removals Branch Manager
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in a similar role within the removals industry
- Excellent man management skills
- A motivated, enthusiastic and optimistic outlook on work and projects
In return this position offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 Jul 2021