- Are you looking for friendly team to work in with a great work culture?
- A local and growing company?
- With a good salary?
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong initiative and a willingness to progress within the industry.
• Assisting the Export Operations Manager in day to day running of the department
• Ensuring client’s needs and expectations are met and if possible, exceeded, in a timely and cost effective manner
• Assisting the sales department in development of the EXPORT department and Company as a whole
• Working with the Directors to maximize the profits for both the EXPORT department and Company as a whole
• Planning trailers for maximum efficiency and profit
• Liaising with the warehouse and supervising the trailer loading and space management
• Booking and handling of general EXPORT bookings, quotations and enquiries
• Managing collections/overseas deliveries and customs documents
• Invoicing for EXPORT department in a timely manner
• Negotiating with suppliers for competitive prices
• Liaising with our overseas agents GROUPAGE EXPERIENCE RQUIRED
Share this vacancy
Location: Baslldon, United Kingdom
Posted: 21 Oct 2021