Our client, a highly respected Global Immigration organisation is looking for an Assistant Immigration Services Manager to join their team in Singapore.
The Assistant Immigration Manager will be responsible for managing their own portfolio of clients, providing Singaporean Immigration services.
This will include advising clients on Immigration Regulations, Procedures and Policies and Visa Applications.
The Assistant Immigration Manager will also be responsible for staff development, utilising training and mentoring to improve the operations of the team.
You will report directly to the Business Immigration Manager.
Key duties of the Assistant Immigration Services Manager:
- Day-to-day management of the Immigration Services team, including guiding and training team members
- Acting as the senior Singapore immigration subject matter expert for the Team and Client base
- Effectively manage a dedicated Client portfolio, continuously providing sound visa and immigration advice
- Attend client meetings and presentations as required
- Drafting client correspondences and preparing reports
- Proactively resolve any operational business issues that may arise
- Perform research for immigration cases, furthering knowledge and experience
- Act as the main point of contact for escalation cases within your portfolio
Skills and experience required:
- Strong knowledge of Singapore immigration solutions
- 5 years of work experience within the Immigration sector
- Team Management experience would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
- Degree in any discipline – Law/Legal Services or Human Resources would be advantageous
Share this vacancy
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Posted: 15 Jul 2021