A leading Immigration firm is looking to hire a skilled Legal Executive to join their Legal and Immigration team in Singapore.
The Legal Executive will focus on providing Immigration regulatory consultative advice to their Fortune 500 and individual Clients.
The successful candidate will be a quick learner, someone who is not afraid to share their ideas to improve the operation of the team.
You must have a keen interest in Corporate Law and be an active learner and researcher.
Duties of the Legal Executive, Corporate Immigration:
- Perform immigration research and promptly advise clients on any Immigration Policy changes
- Provide project management services for group moves
- Strategize global mobility business plans for clients for various countries within the APAC region
- Liaise and partner with Immigration Specialists and Legal Advisors globally
- Prepare and draft legal and immigration documentation and correspondence for Corporate Clients
- Develop and maintain high levels of working relationships with Clients
- Passion for Corporate Law and a keen interest in legal and immigration services
- Knowledge of Singapore legal or immigration services
- Good level of technical proficiency
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Process-driven individual with an eye for detail
- An accountable individual who can efficiently work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Positive mindset, with a “can-do” approach to difficult tasks
Share this vacancy
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Posted: 15 Jul 2021