A highly respected Global Immigration Firm is actively hiring an experienced APAC Immigration Consultant to join their business immigration team in Singapore.
The APAC Immigration Consultant will handle immigration cases from start to finish, covering a varied and significant caseload.
You will work closely with Business Immigration teams across the business and will serve as the main Immigration point of contact for clients across the Asia Pacific region.
APAC Immigration Consultant duties and responsibilities:
- Provide visa and immigration advice and coordination to clients within the Asian Pacific region
- Liaise with external partners to ensure legal compliance at all times
- Maintain communication with clients to ensure they are kept informed of the status and progress of their visa applications
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors to always ensure a high quality of service
- Act as the APAC region subject matter expert on visa and immigration services
- Develop client relationships to ensure their objectives and goals are met
- Provide a high level of strategic compliance across the client base
- Continuously demonstrate initiative to resolve client escalations, whilst maintaining a high level of business understanding
Skills and experience regarding:
- Strong knowledge of visa and immigration processes across the APAC region
- Ideally, 2-3 years+ experience handling immigration case management from start to finish
- Previous experience partnering with corporate clients to deliver immigration solutions
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think on your feet and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- A team player who can develop strong working relationships across with colleagues and clients
- Ability to meet tight deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- University degree in Law, Human Resources, Business or equivalent
Share this vacancy
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Posted: 15 Jul 2021