Our client, an Award-Winning Interior Designer, is seeking a Logistics Assistant to join their successful team based in London.
As a Logistics Assistant you will be responsible for bringing in new business with commercial interior design firms throughout the United States of America and to provide administrative support to the US based Account Managers.
- Managing and processing US orders, logistics requests,
- Liaise with shippers to deliver orders to clients on time
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers
- Be the main point of contact for liaison with clients and sales
- Responsible for arranging shipments and delivers in the US
- Arrange daily FedEx Shipments
- Oversee all US paperwork and shipping arrangements
- Work alongside the sales tram providing continuous support
- Networking – identify new prospects and grow clientele
- Liaise with the production and design departments to convert customer enquiries into sales
- Oversee all shipping paperwork.
- Providing weekly shipping reports
- Excellent Microsoft Package knowledge
- Experience within the luxury furniture industry or commercial interior design market / logistics knowledge is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Time management skills
- Excellent administration skills
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 15 Jul 2021