Are you a strong sales professional looking to advance their career? Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
An industry leading name within the moving, relocation, and storage industry is seeking a Regional Sales Estimator to join their successful operation.
This will be a home-based opportunity where you will be covering Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire & The Midlands with the occasional trip to their London Operation. Overnight stays will be required due to the nature of this role.
Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Estimator include:
- Carrying out timely and accurate surveys for prospective moving customers, providing quotes for a range of moving services provided by the business.
- Providing quotes to new and existing customers for moving services in line with company pricing guidelines.
- Regularly seeking opportunities to network with moving industry professionals to promote company services for relocation and moving services.
- Keeping in touch with prospective clients in an attempt to convert enquiries and quotes into sales.
- Acting as a point of contact for customers to support their moving and relocation needs, answering enquiries and handling complaints related to the moving and relocation process in a timely manner.
- This list of duties is not exhaustive, and the Regional Sales Professional may be required to carry out other ad hoc duties as required.
The requirements for the Regional Sales Estimator:
- Prior sales experience within the moving & relocation sector
- Confident in talking to new clients and turning enquiries and quotes into sales.
- Strong sales and business acumen
- A dedicated, motivated sales professional
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
For more information about the Regional Sales Estimator position, please submit your resume to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today.
Share this vacancy
Location: Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom
Posted: 15 Jul 2021