Our client, a leading moving and storage business who specialise in local to international relocations is looking for an HGV Driver, Moving Services to join their team in the Hertfordshire.
The HGV Driver, Moving Services will be based in Hertfordshire but will undertake regular driving throughout Europe, including overnight stays.
The successful candidate will be able to manage their time effectively to complete the job each day as they will never be in the same place for more than a day!
Hours of work will be variable according to the work schedule, but our client is offering a 40hour or 50hour week.
HGV Driver, Moving Services Key Duties:
- HGV driving within UK & Europe
- Deal with border formalities inside and outside the UK and EU countries
- Confirming with the client which items are to be moved, ensuring that all items are carefully handled
- Dismantling and reassembling furniture where necessary, and careful packing of items to ensure they are secure
- Carefully unloading items and taking client instruction as to where the items should be placed
Skills and Experience:
- Full UK Driving Licence as well as HGV Category C, or Category C and E
- Knowledge of Heavy Goods Vehicles
- Good level of fitness
- A friendly and flexible approach to problem solving
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoys working within a team
Share this vacancy
Location: Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Posted: 20 Jul 2021