A leading service provider in Hong Kong is looking to hire an experienced Household Goods Moving Advisor to join their team.
The main objective is to provide a high-quality moving services to corporate clients and assignees, supporting them throughout their relocation process. This role will manage the end to end household goods moving and relocation services.
- Coordinate and manage household goods moving and relocation services for assignees
- Ensuring satisfaction from the client and relocating assignee throughout the door to door moving and relocation phase
- Serve as primary contact for the client answering queries in relation to household goods moving
- Meeting directly with the relocating assignee and collecting documents where appropriate
- Coordinate and follow-up on all services performed internally and via external vendors for specific services such as shipping, logistics, insurance etc.
- Liaise with corporate clients where necessary to gather information or documentation required to complete the move
- Supporting the moving team regarding any household goods moving & relocation related enquiries
- Comply with financial tasks to ensure accurate and timely invoicing, including drafting of job costs, invoices, PIRs, etc.
- Attend face-to-face meetings with clients periodically and be based at the client site where needed
- Participate in regular account-specific team meetings in order to learn and continuously improve performance
- Fluency in Cantonese and English (verbal and written)
- Experience working within the Household Goods Moving sector is essential
- Work experience coordinating door to door moves
- Additional experience within Relocation and Global Mobility would be beneficial
- Knowledge of import, export, shipping and logistics would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted: 21 Jul 2021