Our client, a high-end art logistics company are seeking to hire a Client Account Manager to join their team in New York.
The key responsibilities include:
- The sale and promotion of high-end, specialist art logistics services with the focus on client management and business development.
- Develop client accounts as well as the company’s presence within the art logistics industry.
- Secure accounts and produce successful results by developing business with art galleries, auction houses, museums, exhibitions, private collectors, and other art organisations.
- Research, identify and follow up leads to increase the company’s client-base.
- Create new revenue and have an excellent understanding of the current art market.
- Visit pre-existing and prospective clients, travelling across the UK and overseas when required.
- Work closely with the logistical team, to ensure client satisfaction and repeat business.
- Previous experience working within a Client Services Business Development role within a Fine Art Shipper, Gallery or Auction House.
- A pre-existing client base within the fine art industry is essential for this position.
- Previous experience developing and maintaining key client relationships within the art industry.
- Highly motivated with the drive to expand the business.
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Posted: 22 Jul 2021