European Controller, Moving Services
Our client a removals specialist based in London is seeking an experienced European Controller who has experience of planning European moves/logistics.
- Assisting the European Scheduler and working effectively with the Transport Manager and deputising in their absence
- Planning day to day diary and booking in jobs
- Maintaining daily attendance records
- Scheduling European removals moves
- Analysing costs / reviewing budgets and reporting
- Assisting in closing removal files and passing those to the relevant departments
- Working with department heads in the generation of job sheets and relevant paperwork for road crews
- Monitoring drivers hours and tacho's ensuring compliance with current legislation
- Previous European transport scheduling is essential, experience in the removals sector is advantageous.
- European scheduling experience a must with exposure to scheduling, procedures and documentation.
- Proven knowledge of transport legislation and knowledge of the Working Time Directive
- Solid knowledge of drivers hours and tachograph rules and regulations
- Excellent man management skills and experience of planning work schedules
If you wish to apply, contact Alchemy today!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 28 Jul 2021