Alchemy Global Talent Solutions is looking for a part-time Social Media Assistant to join our team to help continue our media and marketing success.
Partnering with our Directors and Projects Team you will help to define, implement, and manage our social media marketing strategy moving forward.
Core responsibilities of the Social Media Assistant including, but are not limited to;
- Promote and manage the company’s social media platforms such as; LinkedIn, Facebook, Website, Twitter etc.
- Work with the internal business leaders to plan, develop and implement social media strategies
- Create and maintain a social media schedule calendar
- Produce video and blog content for our social media channels
- Utilise social media management software to deliver content across global time zones
- Drive engagement and interactions, and monitor these throughout the year
- Support and encourage social media content from our Alchemists
- Analyse current social media trends and identify how these can be best utilised
- Directly manage all Alchemy social media platforms
- Identify appropriate content for each of Alchemy’s sectors
- Contribute to monthly blog-writing efforts
Skills and experience required:
- Experience or knowledge of managing social media for a business
- Ability to create and share content on platforms including; LinkedIn, Facebook, Websites, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Knowledge of social media strategies and campaigns would be advantageous
- Ability to create engaging written content to be shared on our media platforms
- Excellent research skills in order to stay on top of social media trends
- Experience creating and posting video content
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good project management experience
This position offers an agile working structure.
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, United Kingdom
Posted: 29 Jul 2021