Are you interested in joining a rapidly expanding fine art logistics organisation in London who are making a huge impact on a niche industry? They are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Logistics Manager.
The main responsibilities include:
- Manage the art logistics process from start to finish
- You will be responsible for the management of a team with your main focus being to oversee all operations, develop business strategies and maximise productivity.
- Ensure the team are working efficiently and productively.
- Guaranteeing the most cost-effective and logistical decisions on behalf of your customers.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing new strategies to improve business and increase revenue, liaising and negotiating with third party suppliers.
- Regularly reviewing processes and procedures in order to streamline business.
- Develop a system of KPIs to assess suppliers on a regular basis.
This role requires the below experience:
- A keen interest in joining and making an impact in a successful start-up company.
- Previous experience overseeing logistical operations from start to finish, ideally from an operational/logistics background.
- Fine art logistics background is beneficial.
- Experience successfully implementing new business strategies and overseeing operations.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills are required.
This company offers remote working opportunities and the chance to join a growing organisation!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 13 Sep 2021