Our client, a prestigious auction house, are looking for a Specialist in Fine Wine to join their team in Massachusetts.
This is a hands-on role best suited to a hardworking individual with an expert knowledge of Fine Wines.
The main responsibilities include
- Effectively manage their time to improve their efficiency within the workplace.
- Support the creation and distribution of catalogues on a timely basis whilst adhering to deadlines.
- Work within the cellar, carefully handling and packing large quantities of Fine Wines.
- Carry out new business development to maintain pre-existing and form new relationships with industry professionals.
- Regional and domestic travel alongside the senior specialist to meet with
- Oversee the administrative logistics of the department.
- Liaise with wine collectors and individuals on collections within the department.
- Assist in the valuation of wine collections, maintaining a sound knowledge of the current market at all times.
The key skills include:
- Previous experience within a similar role in an Auction House is preferred.
- Pre-existing clients and knowledge of the wine industry is required.
- Willing to travel and attend business trips when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to time manage, work to deadlines and have a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
Share this vacancy
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States
Posted: 06 Sep 2021