Executive Compensation Director
We are currently partnering with one of the largest professional service firms in the world to search for their next Executive Compensation Director based in London. You will join the team to provide a plethora of solutions to rewards and assessments fuelled by the company’s expertise and analytical data.
Within this role, your main responsibility will be to bring your best reward solutions to the forefront of the market. The ideal candidate will have expertise in the areas of high-level compensation, equity, and corporate services, as well as being client-facing and able to provide these solutions to senior leadership.
- Create and put forward your ideas for combined executive compensation that incorporates all areas.
- Working with team leaders to bring a comprehensive market offering and create opportunities that the rewards team can utilise.
- Explore new opportunities through your network, focusing on the executive compensation.
- Develop and continue your formed relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ensure that the business is working within all legal compliance frameworks.
- Previous experience within a compensation role, preferably in executive, equity compensation, and corporate governance.
- Ability to work well with other team members within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to bring forward perceptive questions to find and implement the ideal strategy to correctly address a client’s issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written for interactions both with colleagues and clients.
- Flexibility to work well within difficult situations.
In return, you will be offered a competitive package, further training and education, and the potential to succeed within an outstanding and ever-growing company.
Share this vacancy
Location: Farnborough, Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 07 Dec 2021