We are partnering with a large corporate organisation seeking a Senior Customs Associate to join their team.
You will be working as part of a growing team covering a variety of clients supporting all their customs and trade regulation needs.
- Providing customs compliance and advisory services to clients
- Using special customs procedures
- Responsible for the customs declaration procedures
- Reporting customs queries
- Developing and conducting training and education (AEO, ISO, Export Control, DPS, and Compliance).
- Provide updates to the group regarding any new procedures and legislations
- Monitoring and making requests for tariff refunds or correction
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Control of billings and cash collections
- Liaison with HMRC
- Ensure all assignments are completed within agreed company budgets
- Be able to demonstrate technical customs experience
- Extensive experience in Logistics or Freight Forwarding
- Able to manage the full customs clearance process
- Experience with CSP system and customs software’s
- Extensive MS office experience
- An extremely proactive individual
- Be able to support and mentor others
- Ability to lead projects
The role is currently full-time remote working but ideally long term will be required to travel to the companies Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester or London 1 – 2 days a week.
Share this vacancy
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Posted: 03 Aug 2021