We are partnering with a Specialist Freight Forwarder seeking a Import Key Account Coordinator to join their team based in Felixstowe.
The induvial will be responsible for managing some key accounts, dealing with all the operations needs on a daily basis.
- Deal with Import FCL/LCL operations and Liner/third party bookings.
- Manage Import consolidation operations and the running of your own consol’s.
- Create job costings and invoicing of import shipments using Multifreight system.
- Freight forwarding problem resolution.
- Experienced Freight Forwarder required within an air and sea freight operations environment.
- Looking after the day-to-day requirements of our key accounts / customers
- Receive shipment notifications and customs documents
- Update shipping tracking schedules where necessary
- Use customs systems such as Destin8 and CNS
- Customs entries experience (Desirable)
- Shipping and Freight Forwarding experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Share this vacancy
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom
Posted: 04 Aug 2021