Finance Project Manager
One of our most exciting clients has an opportunity to join their team in Denver as a Finance Project Manager. Their business is a pioneer within the technology sector and the software they have developed is the foundation of major scientific breakthroughs and research.
In the role, you will utilise your knowledge and experience in Finance to manage the client’s financial reporting. The ideal candidate will be an individual who thrives on fixing issues and displays an outstanding combination of project management and excellent communicational skills. You will be the continual backbone behind their team and systems to ensure that their workflows run more efficiently and reduce impact across the business.
- Work alongside stakeholders to run different projects around our financial tooling and systems.
- Take charge of all project goals, using all available resources to achieve the set goals, even when faced with challenges.
- Create and apply process to minimise friction and ensure that all team members are working as productively and effectively as possible.
- Proactively ensure that you and your teammates work together so that all tasks are completed smoothly.
- Degrees/certifications in Finance, Accounting, or other relevant areas (CPA preferred).
- Experience with financial practices and systems at a startup or software business.
- Outstanding judgement and ability to work well in high pressured environments.
- An innovative approach to project management, and a passion for developing strong partnerships with clients and stakeholders.
- Precise attention to detail, including the administration of all records and data.
- Competent in using NetSuite, salesforce.
Share this vacancy
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Posted: 07 Dec 2021