Our Client a leading provider of Fine Art Services are looking for a highly experienced Operations Director to join the team in Texas.
This individual would be responsible for will report to the board and lead our Senior Management team in two U.S Locations.
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the company’s operations, working with the Senior Management Team to ensure legislations, health & safety policies and deadlines are all adhered to.
- Supervise all operations carried out to ensure maximum revenue.
- Plan and budget for the company’s annual expenditures and forecast.
- Generating reports for the company’s forecast, profit and revenue on a monthly and annual basis.
- Negotiating and managing key client accounts.
- Development of both new and existing clients.
- Carry out and put in place strategic planning for company development.
- Responsible for managing and hiring all staff from operations to office based.
- Conduct 1-2-1 and team meetings, managing performance and personal development plans.
- Full knowledge of the Fine Art Shipping industry, essential.
- Previous management experience, required.
- Previous P&L responsibilities, required.
- Experience working within a similar position in the industry.
Share this vacancy
Location: Arlington, Texas, United States
Posted: 05 Aug 2021