Our client, a Fine Art Shipping company are seeking a Senior Operations professional to join their department in Texas.
The successful candidate will oversee the operations within the department to ensure the continued progression and presence of the company within the art shipping industry.
The main skills required:
- Manage the complete operations of the shipping and storage team to guarantee the highest level of service is always carried out.
- Monitor the individual and overall progress of the department with regards to the development of new client relationships.
- Analyse operational procedures and develop methods of continuous improvement for the success of the business.
- Liaise with colleagues in other departments to correlate and implement large scale strategies within the entire organisation.
- Successfully lead and motivate the team, implementing training programmes when required.
- Continuously ensure the companies compliant with all policies and procedures.
- Attend meeting with clients within the warehouse and at their premises.
- Previous experience working within an operations or warehouse management role within an art shipping / art logistics organisation is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain long-lasting client relationships.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to set targets is required.
- Previous knowledge of the industry is required and the ability to liaise with high-profile clients.
- Ability to balance tasks and work well under pressure is essential.
Share this vacancy
Location: Arlington, Texas, United States
Posted: 17 Aug 2021