We are partnering with a successful Relocation company in their search for a new team member to join their friendly team in Dusseldorf.
- Communicating with corporate clients and their relocating assignees in both German and English languages
- Obtaining work and residence permits and registrations with the relevant authorities
- Scheduling appointments for the transferees at registration and immigration authorities
- Handling all contractual obligations for arriving assignees
- Coordinating destination services with freelance relocation consultants whilst ensuring they are fully briefed
- Providing clients with copies of registrations, tax cards, work and residence permits
- Organising driver’s license applications
- Coordinating temporary housing and ensuring smooth arrivals and departures
- Building a trusting working relationship with clients and assignees before, during and after the relocation.
- Dealing with Assignee's concerns and questions in a professional and caring manner.
- Previous experience in Global Mobility, Immigration and Destination Services / Relocation sector
- Professional German & English language skills
- A good understanding of the temporary housing sector and rental laws and regulations
- Awareness of the laws for registration, employment and residency
- Strong intercultural awareness
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate well with high profile clients
Share this vacancy
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Salary: Excellent salary and benefits
Posted: 09 Aug 2021