Loan Operations Manager (Fintech)
Alchemy is partnering with a fast-expanding Financial Technology company is their search for a superstar Loan Operations Manager to join their team in Australia!
If you are looking to join a growing organisation where you can truly contribute and have a voice?
Looking for a role where you can build and develop you own team… Then this is the perfect role for you!
Duties of the Loan Operations Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for hiring, mentoring, training and developing the Operations team, ensuring they deliver on all performance objectives
- Collaborating with strategic business partners and managing the operations of partnerships
- Oversee and manage all operational systems and procedures ensuring all corporate policies and procedures remain complaint
- Proactively implement process improvements to ensure service quality, service level agreements and operational excellence
- Participate in the review and recommendation of operational systems and procedures
- Effectively handle HR related activities such as; talent planning, recruiting, performance management and coaching
- Become a subject matter expert and ensure future staff training complies with new regulations, loan system changes and product delivery requirements
- Serve as the main point of contact for all issues/topics related to partnership operations
- Update systems, documents and reporting related to process, regulatory and compliance changes
- Coordinate the interface between partners, staff, customers and other departments to resolve problems and address exceptions
- Manage the tracking of all departmental metrics, ensuring timeliness and quality control metrics are monitored and take corrective action as needed
- Build and maintain a collaborative work environment that facilitates the achievement of business plan objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Loan Operations and Management experience
- Strong loan servicing system knowledge with emphasis in data quality.
- Ability to digest complex issues, develop creative solutions and properly balance client and risk issues
- Previous experience managing, training and motivating a team
- Strong analytical and process improvement capabilities with accomplishment of efficiency gains
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization including senior management
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What’s on offer:
- Full time remote working from home
- A great salary package
- Opportunity for further career progression and development
- The change to join an impressive organisation where you have a voice!
Share this vacancy
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posted: 12 Aug 2021