Do you have experience in the Relocation and Global Mobility sector?
Are you interested in a full-time work from home role?
Alchemy has an excellent opportunity for a skilled Global Relocation professional to join their Corporate Housing team.
This role will join a fast-developing Corporate Housing provider in the USA.
This position can be worked remotely from home!
What does the Relocation & Housing Coordinator role involve?
- Conducting client needs assessments regarding their temporary accommodation needs
- Liaising daily with new and existing clients via telephone and email
- Making suitable recommendations of corporate housing options to clients
- Providing excellent customer services to clients and customers
- Maintaining and building relationships
Further responsibilities of the role include:
- Handle inbound leads via telephone and email from new and existing clients
- Connecting with customers to understand their corporate housing needs
- Build and maintain relationships always delivering a quality service
- Follow up with prospects on all reservation leads with an aim to convert them into bookings
- Share accommodation reservation details across the teams as needed
- Collect required paperwork for housing reservations
- Presenting corporate housing accommodation bookings to customers
- Support budgeting and pricing developments
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value
- Always aim to upsell further corporate housing services
- Produce weekly reports to the corporate housing team
- Continuously improve services through feedback
Who are we looking for?
- A skilled professional from the Global Relocation services sector
- Knowledge of the Corporate Housing sector would be advantageous
- A natural customer service professional with a positive character
- Strong client services and relationship-building skills
- Strong IT skills using MS office
- Someone who wants to be part of a fun and energetic team!
Working hours may vary to accommodate client needs.
Share this vacancy
Location: US Remote, United States
Salary: Competitive NB
Posted: 10 Aug 2021