System Integration & API Specialist
Are you a System Integration & API Specialist looking for a new and exciting role? Want to join an exciting Digital Transformation program? If so, Alchemy has the perfect role for you!
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Systems Integration & API Specialist to join our client a rapidly expanding global services provider.
The main responsibility will be supporting strategic projects to grow a customised platform to meet expanding business needs and integrate multiple enterprise systems.
The System Integration & API Specialist works closely with the technical architects in a small, dedicated team to support the global organization.
This position requires an individual that understands the functional capabilities of Sales, Service and Community Clouds as well as non-SFDC applications.
- Responsible for onboarding key accounts onto the Application Programming Interface
- Work with the wider team to implement, maintain, and enhance its enterprise-level data architecture using Informatica
- Work with Business Analysts and Data Modelers to understand requirements
- Design and Build APIs (on SFDC & Informatica)
- Help design, develop, and maintain ETL mappings and workflows where required.
- Work closely with the wider technical team to provide functional and technology support on multiple systems to resolve complex issues.
- Understands all aspects of core systems configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes in the system.
- Accountable for end-to-end resolution of incidents; track and monitor incidents throughout the lifecycle
- Understanding integration architecture concepts and able to apply them on projects and changes as well as BAU activities
- Integration/API experience (preferable through several project life cycles in Informatica)
- Extensive experience with middleware, ETL and Data Mapping experience, specifically with Informatica
- Understanding of XML and JSON structures, ability to read JSON and XML
- Ability to read and understand Apex code
- Ability to create Salesforce Debug logs and create LOG levels, employing Salesforce Developer console, Vs Code, Mavens mate, or any other IDE to debug integration errors.
- Ability to use API testing applications such as POSTMAN, SOAP UI
Previous Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related degree
- 2-3 years of Integration experience leading integration activities as the main technical specialist (preferred Informatica experience, through several project life cycles)
- Solid understanding of the functional capabilities of Sales, Service and Community Clouds as well as non-SFDC applications
- Possess excellent technical/business communication skills to interact with both IT & business teams for understanding requirements to develop and deploy data integration
- Strong team player to work alongside integration experts
Share this vacancy
Location: Manila, Philippines
Salary: Competitive Base + Benefits
Posted: 11 Aug 2021