Our client, an internationally recognised Fine Art Auction House is looking for a Client Services and Property Associate to join their team in Chicago.
The Client Services and Property Associate will be stationed on the Reception Desk and will work closely with the team in the Operations and Bids Departments.
The working hours for this role are Tuesday – Saturday.
Client Services and Property Associate Key Duties:
- Manage and maintain company stationary levels
- Ensure company areas are well presented at all times, ready for guests and business meetings
- Coordinate postage needs for the auction house, including delivery and distribution of all mail, labelling, and posting catalogues and organising mail deliveries for colleagues
- Work closely with the Operations Department on property collections and deliveries, this may include handling art and other property for clients as they arrive to the Auction House
- Assist with Auction Days, including auction requests, process auction payments and confirming bids
- Be the first voice of the business by answering all incoming phone calls and directing where suitable
- Great clients who attend the Auction House and provide refreshments and assistance where required, ensuring that clients are comfortable at all times
- High school diploma or equivalent required, a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service, receptionist, or concierge role
- Experience handling Art would be beneficial
- Strong sense of professionalism, with the ability to provide a service with the upmost discretion and dignity
- Superior communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to thrive under pressure and complete tasks adhering to their deadlines
Share this vacancy
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Posted: 12 Aug 2021