Executive Leadership – Business Development
Alchemy are partnering exclusively with a leading provider in their search for an Executive Leadership professional to oversee Sales & Business Development.
You will be responsible for partnering the President and board members, to implement successful sales strategies, spearheading the brands sales growth and development.
This position will join the executive leadership functions, overseeing sales for Corporate Housing services.
This fantastic opportunity will best suit an accomplished sales leader with proven success in strategic sales, business development and leadership.
You’ll join an established company with great ambitions and plans for continued growth!
Scope of the role:
- Build effective relationships with leadership and work in partnership, taking ownership of sales and growth strategies for the business.
- Oversee the entire sales and business development function for key service offerings not limited to; corporate housing, furniture rental, relocation services etc.
- Develop and implement company-wide strategic sales plans for all areas of the business.
- Manage a large business development team, providing training, support and motivation.
- Serve as an internal business partner, identifying areas for improvement, development and progression.
- Identify opportunities for securing new client accounts and sales, as well as driving growth in new markets.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to produce effective marketing strategies that support overall sales targets and goals.
- Create and present reports to the executive teams regarding sales strategies, business development, sales and growth targets etc.
- Act as a figurehead within the company, sharing updates, reports on growth and other successes to employees.
Key requirements for the role:
- Proven background in people leadership, managing large teams of sales and business development staff.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels from trainee to C suite level.
- Commercially minded and able to design and implement successful sales strategies.
- Sound knowledge of Corporate Housing, Furniture Rental and/or Relocation.
- Experience motivating and developing business development professionals.
Share this vacancy
Location: Connecticut, United States
Salary: Competitive Executive Salary Package
Posted: 17 Aug 2021