Senior Global Mobility Counselor
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Senior Global Mobility Counselor to join our client!
Facilitating the overall global mobility process, you’ll manage relocating employees and ensuring client satisfaction by excellent service delivery.
This position offers full-time remote working, travel within the region will be required.
Key duties of the Senior Global Mobility Counselor include:
- Act as the main point of contact for executive-level personnel throughout the global mobility process
- Manage both international and domestic relocation services for corporate clients
- Overseeing relocation service delivery from initiation to completion, serving as the subject matter expert
- Partnering directly with clients and HR contacts and meeting in person as required, fostering and developing relationships
- Coordinated and manages full relocation services not limited to assignment counselling, household goods shipping, temp accommodation, home search etc.
- Deliver a tailored service to international assignees advising on process and procedure, ensuring adherence to policy at all times
- Provide solutions to clients on challenging scenarios that arise, using a knowledge-based approach
- Support leadership to proactively manage issues, whilst maintaining compliance and client satisfaction
- Manage relocation costs and expenses, maximize benefits while minimizing overall cost
- Maintain regular contact to both the client and relocating assignee, providing support and guidance at all stages of transition
- Supports internal and client resources related to year-end tax reporting
- Experience working in the relocation and international assignment services sector
- Strong knowledge of the international and domestic relocation process
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to partner the executive-level professionals
- Ability to travel in the region to be on-site when required
- Strong decision-making ability using business facts and good judgment
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advance IT skills using Microsoft Office products
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Share this vacancy
Location: Remote, California, United States
Salary: Remote WFH + Excellent Salary
Posted: 18 Aug 2021