We are parting with a global aerospace organisation who are currently seeking a Facilities Administrator based in Middlesex.
You will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of the company’s facilities reporting system, to ensure that all planned and reactive all tasks are processed, in a timely manner.
- Be the main point of contact for facilities helpdesk.
- Receiving and logging planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance tasks.
- Assignment of tasks (under the direction of the Facilities Maintenance Manager) to the appropriate Facilities maintenance resource.
- Closure of tasks upon completion and data entry of Engineer worksheets into the helpdesk system.
- Produce weekly reports covering metrics and performance (KPI’s / SLA’s) of the Facilities Team and Service Partners against completion of planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
- Assist the Facilities Maintenance Manager to ensure that the compliance register is up to date and that compliance tasks are scheduled and/or completed.
- Liaise with contractors and service partners, to clearly communicate and ensure compliance with all policies, guidelines and technical /contractual standards.
- Liaise with Contractors and Service Partners supporting the Facilities Maintenance Manager to plan external delivered adhoc and contracted works.
- Assist Facilities Maintenance Manager with coordination of Site Logbooks.
- Supporting the Facilities Team in the compilation of ad-hoc reports.
- Providing administrative support for Facilities construction and refurbishment projects
- Participating in weekly Facilities Management Team progress review meetings.
- Provide Administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the Facilities Department.
- Ensure that all office paperwork is current and up to date and assist with the production and administration of all Departmental procedures.
- Logging staff attendance and completion of electronic time and attendance records.
- Raising purchase orders, maintaining purchase orders, processing supplier invoices and resolving any financial duties.
- Checking Facilities items which have been received, match to delivery note and putting into stock.
- Over 3 years’ experience working in a facilities maintenance or a helpdesk administration role.
- Prior experience working in a service provider environment.
- Good PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Share this vacancy
Location: Middlesex, United Kingdom
Posted: 18 Aug 2021