Alchemy is partnering with an international Serviced Apartments firm who are expanding their London based team.
If you are looking to join a fast-growing global firm offering an agile working structure (in office and remote) then this is the perfect next opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the Hospitality, Extended Stay and/or Serviced Apartment sector, in a client services and account management role.
You’ll be responsible for fostering and building long-lasting relationships with clients and vendors globally, ensuring client satisfaction & increased levels of sales.
Responsibilities of the Serviced Apartment Account Coordinator include:
- Ability to manage a large volume of serviced apartment accommodation booking requests globally
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers, enabling you to provide a high level of service delivery meeting their requirements
- Ensuring that you fully understand the needs and requirements of each client, upselling and cross-selling services when applicable
- Manage serviced apartment accommodation bookings with clients from start to finish
- Work with internal teams to ensure all inbound leads are followed up and converted into confirmed serviced apartment bookings
- Carry out performance and customer success monitoring throughout
- Ensure clients are well managed and happy throughout the process, to maximise repeat booking potential and ensure satisfaction
- Serve as the subject matter expert to clients on extended stay and serviced apartment accommodation queries
Requirements of the role include:
- Previous experience working in the Extended Stay, Serviced Apartment, Travel or Hospitality sector
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Outgoing and personable character with great communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Natural sales, customer services and account management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines successfully
- Flexibility to work out of hours when required
- Degree level education is preferred but not essential
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Base + Bonus
Posted: 23 Aug 2021