?Our client, a well established International Removals company, now seeks an experienced Class 1 HGV Removals Driver to join their expanding team based in Suffolk.
The successful candidate's principle duty is to work as a HGV Removals Driver following the instructions given to you by your Operations Manager.
Key Duties Include:
- Responsible for your vehicle, equipment and stock of materials
- Ensure the highest level of service is provided
- Be able to identify and remedy problems which arise on site
- To accurately record and document the consignment content under your control at the specific point of collection/delivery via collection/delivery notes/packing or inventory lists
- Expected to be able to load and unload a vehicle or container to an advanced standard
- Expected to know how to assess objects for fragility and identify any potential points of weakness
- Conduct weekly vehicle checks and ensure documentation passed to the operations manager
- Be aware of health and safety issues
The ideal candidates will be:
- Removals experience is required
- Polite, Presentable and Reliable
- Holder of a valid UK passport or valid working visa
- Able to read, understand and speak English competently
- Holder of a valid Class 1 HGV licence (Driver CPC)
- Proficient in all aspects of loading and unloading vehicles, securing loads and skillful in making collections and deliveries
- Excellent time management
- Export/Packing experience is desirable, as well as knowledge of all elements relating to the warehouse and transport environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this industry leading company. Apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Brandon, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Posted: 20 Aug 2021