Our client, a well-established Fine Art Shipping Company are looking for a Dispatcher/Route Planner to join their team in New York.
You will be part of the companies business model for success and supporting the external operations team in picking and packing goofs.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving goods
- Support the operations managers by developing your teams
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients
- Oversee a 15 driver operation
- Support the furniture, fine art and antique receiving and shipping preparations
- Train associates on all material handing equipment
- Geographic knowledge of NY, NJ, PA & New England and the Northeast in general is a must.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced & high volume shipping office
- Strong attention to detail, professional communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in dedicated or LTL trucking.
- Transportation and shipping experience, including dispatch and routing.
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Posted: 25 Aug 2021