We are partnering with a London based firm who are looking for a new Global Mobility Consultant to join their team.
If you have previous In-house International Mobility Management experience and are looking for your next challenge, then this is the ideal role for you!
You’ll partner with the internal assignee population to ensure a smooth service delivery across global assignment and immigration services, ensuring compliance throughout.
Responsibilities of the Global Mobility Consultant role:
- Managing the international mobility process for relocating employees from start to finish
- Serving as the go-to point of contact for assignee questions and queries
- Adhering to SLAs to ensure that all assignment services are delivered to a high standard
- Liaise with both business leaders and the assignees to ensure they are fully briefed on the relevant policies and packages
- Advising on both EU & UK immigration policies, keeping updated on any changes to legislation and acting accordingly
- Supporting expatriates with tax processes & filings and tracking cross-border assignees to ensure they are compliant for tax purposes
- Vendor management, ensuring relationships are built and maintained to help provide a positive experience for assignees
- Provide specialist advice, training and guidance to internal stakeholders e.g. HR, Business Leaders and new members of the International Assignments team
- Participate in team meetings to help develop more efficient tools and a high level of service delivery
Qualifications required for the Global Mobility Consultant include:
- At least 2-3 years' Global Mobility experience within an in-house setting
- Strong international mobility management experience
- Visa and Immigration knowledge is preferred
- Strong vendor and relationship management skills
- Team player who is willing to go the extra mile
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Package + Flexible Working
Posted: 20 Aug 2021