Senior Salesforce Developer
Are you a talented Senior Salesforce Developer looking for a new and exciting role? Want to join a growing team of digital experts? If so, Alchemy has the perfect role for you!
A fantastic position is now available for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our client a rapidly expanding global service provider.
Your main responsibility will be working across teams (onshore and offshore) to design, build and support solutions on the Salesforce platform.
The successful candidate will bring extensive Salesforce development expertise, have a strong project delivery ethic and will be able to work with and influence key users in multiple geographies.
- Facilitate release management activities across teams, ensuring controlled and timely deployments within a continuous integration environment. Ensure that all changes are documented, reviewed, tested and approved before release
- Work with business stakeholders to translate requirements into solutions that are scalable, maintainable, secure, and align with the strategic objectives.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on items related to Salesforce and the Salesforce eco-system
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy high quality business solutions based on industry best practices and business needs
- Enhance and maintain configuration and integrations to third party web services using APIs to exchange and transform data
- Provide mentoring to IT team to develop and enhance their skills on various platforms
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Service, and/or Marketing issues
- Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, APEX Class and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch
- Solid understanding of the functional capabilities of Sales, Service and Community Clouds
- Exposed to Apex and Lightning Development
- Experience in Java, C++, C# or similar language outside of SFDC technology stack
- Solid knowledge of SOQL
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Share this vacancy
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posted: 23 Aug 2021