Fine Art Talent Resourcer
Alchemy Global Talent Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Talent Resourcer to partner with our Fine Art Team!
If you are driven, motivated and are looking to gain a longstanding career with plenty of scope for development and progression, where you can utilise your people and organisational skills, and enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic atmosphere, then please read on!!
About the role...
- Sourcing new talent for clients within the Fine Art industry globally, using Social Media, Linked In and internal databases.
- Liaising with candidates, understanding needs and identifying suitable career opportunities
- Accurate recording of information on our internal databases with high attention to data protection and compliance.
- Presenting candidates for opportunities and sharing their details with employers that may be interested in their skills
- Maintaining relationships with candidates by regular contact via telephone, email and Linked In, ensuring we actively supporting them at all stages.
- Responsible for interview and placement coordination, ensuring candidates are fully prepared for their interviews, providing feedback and documenting all correspondence.
- Creative writing including sharing social media articles, posts, rewriting job descriptions, advertising and marketing vacancies online.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals that are seeking a rewarding career, where making a difference to peoples lives is high on your agenda!
- Previous recruitment, telesales and/or customer service experience is desirable
- Excellent IT skills with experience using Microsoft Office and social media sites
- A highly organised individual that is able to meet deadlines
- Someone who is prepared to go over and above in their work efforts (even if this is out of office hours)
- An excellent communicator with an authentic, confident and outgoing personality, the ability to give instruction and be persuasive
- Degree level qualification is preferred but is not essential.
What do we offer?
In addition to ongoing training, support and development in an environment that enables creativity and productivity, Alchemy members also receive a great range of benefits including:
- A casual wear policy (because comfortable Recruiters are successful Recruiters)
- Opportunities for travel and adventure in the UK and Internationally
- Increasing annual leave which rises with service length
- Birthday leave - a complimentary half day in addition to your annual leave (for a birthday lie-in or extra party time)!
- We are located by Freeport Shopping Village, so lots of local amenities nearby!
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, United Kingdom
Posted: 26 Aug 2021