Our client, a highly respected moving company is looking for a Revenue Accountant to join their team in the Kent, WA. They will consider remote based candidates from across the US.
The successful candidate will have experience within the Household Goods Moving and Relocation Industry.
Our client is offering amazing benefits, such as Group Health, 401K, Profit Sharing Programs and paid time off/holidays.
Revenue Accountant Key Duties:
- Auditing and invoicing removal files
- Accurate preparation of removal billing documents
- Collaborate with other departments within the removal company
- Create and maintain removal records, ensuring accuracy of information
- Validate information on removal records
- Organise and distribute removal communications
- Optimise removal procedures
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ Years of Accounting experience
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Working knowledge of an Office function
- Knowledge of MoversSuite Software and the UniGroup system is required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of standard billing practices
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office
Share this vacancy
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Posted: 31 Aug 2021