Vice President of Operations, Moving Services
Our client a moving specialist based in Larchmont, NY is seeking an experienced moving VP of Operations.
- Sets the operational strategy for the Moving & Storage division. Works closely with the President to maximize their competitive advantage.
- Coaches and mentors Regional Terminal/Terminal Managers on becoming effective and proactive leaders for their respective branches.
- Ensures operational excellence by continuously evaluating and improving processes while setting goals, objectives and KPI’s for the organization.
- Leads and develops the Operations Senior Leadership team. Creates a performance culture throughout the company’s operations organization.
- Works closely with Division President to set financial goals for the organization and partners with Sales/Marketing to ensure these objectives are met.
- Leverage technology for better performing/efficient operation of the organization.
- Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice.
- Develops, communicates, and implements effective growth strategies and processes.
- Leads the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and human resources needs to achieve growth objectives.
- Ensure full crew capacity goals are met and crew are fully trained. Commit proper focus to meeting hiring and training goals.
- Enhance and/or develop and implement systems and processes that improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization.
- Continually educate leader/managers on financial issues impacting our performance.
- Provide financial input to Division President on decision making issues affecting the organization, i.e., evaluation of services and capital investments
- Minimum of 10 years of moving experience working at senior operational level
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Experience managing multi branch operations is a must
If you wish to apply, Contact Alchemy Today!
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Posted: 31 Aug 2021