We are seeking an experienced Corporate Housing Coordinator to join a corporate accommodation provider in the USA.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience working within the Corporate Housing sector and will be knowledgeable on insurance housing.
The role offers the opportunity to work from home full time and will join an amazing corporate housing team!
Responsibilities of the Corporate Housing Coordinator – Insurance:
- Act as Account Manager liaising with new and existing clients regarding their corporate housing accommodation needs
- Respond to inbound calls and emails from clients with suggestions based on their housing needs
- Develop relationships with potential new clients and convert these into new business
- Maintain an understanding of insurance housing
- Obtain documents required for reservations and create client contracts as necessary
- Share accommodation reservation details with bookings teams
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients to upsell further insurance housing and/or corporate housing services
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience in the Corporate Housing and Insurance Housing sector is highly preferred
- Experience within the Relocation or Global Mobility sector may be considered
- A natural client services professional with an outgoing personality
- Strong relationship building skills
- A great multi-tasker and an excellent communicator
- Strong IT skills using MS office
Share this vacancy
Location: US Remote, United States
Posted: 01 Sep 2021