We are partnering with a Global European Logistics organisation seeking a Domestic Road Freight Manager to join their team in Dublin, Ireland.
You will be responsible to manage and develop our clients road freight operation in Dublin Branch.
- Lead & develop a team of freight forwarders
- Manage and optimise transport operations
- Annual reporting & KPIs
- Optimize the annual transport costs in accord with the schedule
- Ensures effective and constructive collaboration with all colleagues.
- Liaise daily with the operations team leader
- Contributes to the integration of new ideas and business improvement.
- Support the Operation Manager with the ad-hoc projects
- Min 3 years’ experience in domestic road freight operations or similar
- Previous Freight forwarder experience
- Transport planning experience
- Knowledge on operating FCL system
- Advanced process knowledge
- Office computing, MS suite
Share this vacancy
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posted: 01 Sep 2021