We are partnering with an established Freight Forwarder seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join their team in Dublin.
You will be responsible for implementing & maintaining all health & safety activities to agreed QHSE.
- Leading a small team
- Managing the overall environmental health & safety activities
- Ensure that all the health & safety activities comply with COMAH & ADR regulations
- Project management
- Implementing safety programs, delivering process safety assessments
- Lead GAP analysis
- Internal & External Audits
- Covering all EHS tasks when required
- Proven experience in Quality, Health & Safety & Environmental Legislation
- Hold an EHS/engineering/science degree.
- Previous project management experience
- Working previously in a Logistics/ transport environment desirable
- Office computing, MS suite
Share this vacancy
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posted: 01 Sep 2021