We are looking for an experienced Immigration Consultant to join our client's super fun and friendly team!
You can choose to work 32 – 40 hours a week and there will be some remote working from home after induction.
- Advising clients on a variety of immigration matters and procedures to include; work and resident permits, business visa’s, IND notifications and 30% regulations.
- Applying for and processing of the business visa’s, residence permits, work permits, 30% rulings and IND notifications.
- Liaison with the IND, Expat Centers, GGD, UWV and other government institutions where necessary
- Coordinating third party consultants to help clients with visits to the IND and relevant government offices
- Keeping clients informed of their immigration applications progress
- Administration duties where you will keep all activities accurately documented
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in both English and Dutch languages (both oral and written)
- Good experience in processing a variety of immigration applications and the 30% rulings
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload
- Computer literacy
Share this vacancy
Location: Haarlem, Netherlands
Salary: Very attractive salary depending on experience
Posted: 02 Sep 2021