A prestigious International Gallery are looking for a Gallery Sales Assistant to join their team in New York.
- Responsible for assisting in all matters relating to the sale of artworks and the day-to-day running of the gallery space.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales team and Gallery Manager
- Assist and support with the exhibitions throughout the year.
- Carry out diary management duties.
- Assisting with all post-sale duties and invoicing.
- Other ad-hoc duties when required.
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a Gallery space is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the Fine Art industry is required
- Willing to attend art fairs and client meetings when needed
- Ability to troubleshoot and quickly and efficiently respond to enquires
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Posted: 02 Sep 2021