Alchemy is going through an exciting period of global growth, and we are in need for hungry and driven individuals who are highly motivated to succeed!
Alchemy Global Talent we try to break the mould and create something unique...
We are much more focused around the “Consultancy” part, not fixated only on the “Recruitment”. Our Finance and Human Resources talent team partners with some of the world’s most exciting tech companies, global banks, and household brands and you will work with outstanding candidates who are highly intelligent and motivated.
You will need to strap yourself in, becoming a success at anything isn’t easy and this is absolutely no different. You will work hard, engage your brain in ways you didn’t think possible, and push yourself to pick up a steep learning curve quickly!
To be successful you will likely have some exposure to sales or client services, you need to be motivated by success and incredibly driven. Full training will be provided so think of yourself like a sponge ready to absorb information and retain it.
The day to day
- Dealing with clients and candidates across the UK, US, Europe, and APAC. You may be expected to speak to candidates on different time zones, so flexibility is key.
- You will be expected to develop client relationships and pick up new business, this is incredibly tough, so persistence and positivity is key.
- Being successful is highly rewarding so believe me, it’s worth the grind!
- Sourcing candidates through social media, job boards, and industry events and publications.
- Creating bespoke job marketing material such as job spec’s, adverts, candidate CVs, and industry related blogs and materials to bolster your network and credibility.
- Maintaining the internal recruitment data base and using it to minimise your workload, being strong with technology is a must at Alchemy.
- Further Ad-hoc tasks related to the overall success of the desk and team.
- You will be highly tenacious with a great attitude; you are likely someone who likes to win.
- Focused and determined with the ability to work smart.
- Commercially minded, able to spot issues before they arise.
- Sales or Client Services experienced, or a true desire to enter sales.
- It doesn’t hurt to be money motivated!
- Highly organised, with the ability to pick up systems quickly.
This is a great opportunity to forge a rewarding career path, if you are motivated, we would love to hear from you!
Flexible working considered, but you will need to be in the office at least 3 days per week.
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, United Kingdom
Salary: £Base + Commission/Bonus
Posted: 02 Sep 2021