Are you an experienced Recruitment Resourcer looking to further your career in a global talent resourcing role?
Alchemy provides an environment that encourages, enables and inspires creative working whilst adopting an innovative and modern approach to recruiting.
We are now looking for skilled Recruitment Resourcers to partner alongside our Senior Global Talent Alchemists, covering talent resourcing, interview management and coordination.
This is the ideal opportunity for a recruiter who enjoys sourcing, building strong relationships and thrives on finding the right talent, but who wants to step back from the New Business Development aspect of traditional recruitment.
About the role...
- Sourcing and researching candidates via CV search engines, Linked In and internal database for allocated job opportunities
- Registering candidates and recording information on our internal database
- Presenting candidates for live and prospect opportunities globally
- Manage and coordinate candidate interviews across global time zones
- Conducting in-depth candidate interview preparation
- Maintaining relationships with candidates by regular contact via both telephone and email
- Contribute to social media, marketing and advertising efforts
- Handling offer and placement coordination
- Additional project work as required
What are we looking for?
- Motivated individuals that have proven experience within Recruitment and Talent Acquisition
- Previous agency recruitment experience is required, specifically resourcing and researching
- Excellent IT skills with experience using Microsoft Office and social media sites
- A highly organised individual that can meet strict deadlines
- An excellent communicator with an authentic, confident and outgoing personality
- Drive, energy and determination
- Degree level qualification is preferred but is not essential
How is Alchemy different?
- An internationally recognised specialist talent firm
- Combined remote and in-office, agile working structure
- 'Dress down’ casual wear policy
- Located near a designer outlet shopping village, with parking, train station, restaurants, shops & gym nearby
- Opportunity to travel internationally and attend industry events and conferences (post covid)
- A highly competitive commission plan
- Complimentary half-day of ‘Birthday Leave’ in addition to holiday allowance
- Increasing annual allowance with service length
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, United Kingdom
Posted: 02 Sep 2021