Facility Service Specialist
Alchemy is searching for a Facility Service Specialist skilled to join our client a fast-developing Office Furniture, Interiors and Facility services firm based in Chicago, IL.
The Facility Service Specialist will be a customer service focused, self-starter who also has an understanding of financials and gross profit models.
You will be primarily responsible for performing walk-thru's with clients to:
- Determine scopes of work
- Create and maintain client relationships
- Evaluate office furniture acquisition opportunities
- Identify and obtaining relevant product information for each project
- Develop and negotiating proposals
Key Duties of the Facility Service Specialist include:
- Direct responsibility for client interaction, inventory and proposals
- Attend onsite client meetings to discuss decommissioning, relocation, reconfiguration and further ancillary project services
- Liaise with clients to collect relevant product information for complete inventory
- Quote and negotiate respective projects to maximize overall ROI
- Drive further sales or up-selling opportunities within projects or recurring client
- Utilize the ERP, NetSuite, to manage the client pipeline
- Ensure client is aware of schedules, project timelines and status updates to ensure expectations are met
- Identify products by manufacturer, type, finishes, condition, and other factors necessary for evaluation and cataloging
- Obtain precise inventory counts and product specifications.
- Obtain photos for marketing and sales
- Maintain cost database by entering and backing up relevant data.
- Assemble onsite inventory data into spreadsheets with corresponding pictures
- Identify and gather specs for estimating such as; labor, material, time requirements, blueprints, and related documents
- Create deal sheet(s) by computing costs following performed analysis of all project variables
- Present prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Previous experience working within a similar role in the facilities sector
- Understanding of financials and gross profit models
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong customer service skills and desire to achieve client satisfaction
- Good attention to detail and highly organised
Share this vacancy
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Posted: 06 Sep 2021