Alchemy is searching for a skilled Workspace Solutions Manager to join our client a fast-developing Office Furniture, Interiors and Facility services firm based in Chicago, IL.
The Workplace Solutions Manager has responsibility over client engagement and success.
You’ll foster and develop relationships with clients and will use your natural creativity and office interior experience to consult clients on incentive design, consumer engagement, and other client goals.
The Workplace Solutions Manager will qualify new business, engage potential clients (both in person, via email and phone) managing the sales funnel from lead generation to closure.
Key Responsibilities of the Workplace Solutions Manager include:
- Fostering and developing strategic client relationships by engagement
- Developing and executing sales strategies in order to meet and exceeding sales goals and business objectives
- Delivering excellent client services to ensure client satisfaction
- Executing and leading the sales process from lead acceptance to close of sale
- Creating business forecasts and present to leadership as needed
- Developing and managing new industry relationships
- Collaborating with leadership and internal partners to develop and execute business plans
- ERP/ CRM data management, updating, and analysis
- Experience working within a similar role within the Facilities, Furniture, or related industry sector
- Proven track record of building successful client relationships
- Must be able to handle the full sales process, from initial lead to deal closer
- Highly motivated and results-driven attitude
- Excellent networking skills with the ability to build lasting relationships
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Posted: 07 Sep 2021