Project Coordinator – Office Interiors & Facility Services
Alchemy is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our client a fast-developing Office Furniture, Interiors and Facility services firm based in Chicago, IL.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for range of customer service activities aimed at ensuring sales orders are fulfilled in order to meet client expectations.
You will work alongside the internal project team and departments, vendor partners and customer representatives to execute post-sale activities related to office furniture delivery and installation and related services.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing specialist firm within the office interiors sector.
Key Duties of the Project Coordinator – Office Interiors & Facility Services:
- Supporting the teams to ensure a smooth running and efficient operation
- Schedule delivery and installation of office furniture with client representatives and vendor service partners
- Initiate purchase orders for vendor services as required
- Communicate status of delivery and installation to internal project team and departments, vendor partners and client representatives
- Assist in General Administration duties which promotes the smooth running of the office
- Prepare Certificates of Insurance (CoI) for labor services and manage punch lists and warranty claims
- Coordinate access to buildings with property managers to support delivery and installation and related services
- Obtain freight quotes for shipping product locally, regionally and nationally
- Provide administrative support to the local office project team as needed
- Previous experience working within a similar admin based role within the FF&E Furniture and Facilities space
- Strong organisation skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A motivated ‘can do’ type attitude with drive and determination to succeed
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Desire to join a company for long term growth and development
Share this vacancy
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Posted: 07 Sep 2021