Business Development & Account Manager, Relocation Services
We have an excellent opportunity available for a skilled professional to join our client in a hybrid role focused on Account Management and New Business Development.
You will be responsible for selling all services across Thailand including Household Goods Moving, Immigration, Relocation and Destination Services.
Your main aim is to increase revenue and growth for the Thailand division, contributing to the ultimate goal of establishing and maintaining the firms status as the market leader in Moving & Relocation Services.
Key duties and responsibilities include;
- Identifying, qualifying, contacting, and development of new customers and business in need of Household Goods Moving, Immigration, Relocation and/or Destination Service support.
- Building rapport, nurturing and strengthening existing regional and local accounts and relationships.
- Working in conjunction with the local team with the objective of securing accounts and ensuring successful implementation of our services.
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets, by promoting and selling to targeted entities in Thailand.
- Account development and new business sales by face to face meetings, cold calls, and client engagement to develop new and exciting accounts.
- Creating leads and opportunities for other regional offices.
- Network, sponsor, exhibit and represent the firm at local expatriate management, international HR and logistics related events and conferences
- Revisit past and current accounts to sell further services or to renew client contracts
- Design and deliver client customized presentations and prepare written winning tailored proposals
- Create tailored strategic sales plans and research and qualify all sales leads
- Manage the implementation process for handover to operations
- Travel as required for client account management and business development purposes
- Provide operations with detailed scope of service and pricing for clients, and assist with negotiation of any additional services pricing
- Prepare and deliver quarterly business reviews
- Handover new accounts to appropriate individuals to act as point of contact for customer and local HR as required
- Provide excellent customer service levels for both external and internal customers
- Request feedback from the customers both positive and negative to develop relationships and continuously improve services
- Support marketing and promotional efforts, by sharing creative input and producing new promotional item ideas for customers
- Reporting and communication on meetings, marketing campaigns, tender updates and account development reviews
- Ensure salesforce system is kept up to date
Skills and experience:
- Fluency in Thai and English is essential
- Previous Account Management, Sales and new Business Development experience is essential
- Knowledge of the Household Goods Moving, Immigration, HR, Global Mobility, Relocation and/or Destination Services sector
- Customer focussed approach, and able to demonstrate industry knowledge
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate with senior level individuals
- A sales hunter with a proven track record of securing new business and retaining client accounts
- Proactive approach to sales, actively targeting potential new leads and selling additional services to existing clients
Share this vacancy
Location: Bangkok, Bangkok Metropolis, Thailand
Posted: 08 Sep 2021