Alchemy is partnering exclusively with our global services firm in their search for a Regional Finance Director to join their team in Hong Kong.
The Finance Director will be part of the Asia Pacific management team, leading the finance function and reporting directly to the Chief Finance Officer.
We’re seeking a natural leader who can provide support and direction to the finance team, achieving targets and results.
You’ll partner with leadership to help drive the business forward and assist in creating the growth and expansion strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a background working for an MNC with an audit background, previous experience leading a team, and with exposure to taking the lead of overseeing finance functions across multiple countries.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Finance Director include:
- Oversee all financial operations, financial management, reporting, budgeting & planning, auditing, tax, and accounting activities within the region
- Participate in the development and execution of the long-term strategic vision of the finance division and firm across the region
- Partake in continuing development and improvement in Financial Management systems and Implementation of policies and processes
- Act as an internal business partner working closely with the executive leadership team to help lead and drive commercial growth and success
- Manage relationships and partnerships with banks, financial institutions, and other global offices
- Oversee the financial accounting and credit control internal business functions
- Take responsibility for operational efficiency whilst driving and improving systems and processes
- Lead suitable studies on business strategy, future merges, and acquisitions
- Communicate with internal and external auditors, taxation advisors and bankers
- Review and implement financial control policies and procedures that are in line with the company requirements
- Manage and develop the teams within the finance division
- Must have PR status as sponsorship is not available
- Trilingual, fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English is essential
- Qualified Accountant with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a similar industry
- An extensive background at the leadership level within the Finance sector
- Experience working within a multinational corporate environment is essential
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- An analytical thinker with good project management and organisation skills
- A background in Audits would be highly advantageous
- Strong presentation skills, proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of OneStream would be an advantage
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 09 Sep 2021